The Product Owner (PO) is a member of the Team responsible for maximizing the value delivered by the team. With deep insights from the team and in partnership with Product Management - the PO guides the team in delivering desirable solutions and actively contributes to the product vision and roadmap, constantly seeking to fulfill customer and user needs while balancing interests of multiple stakeholders and aligning with the business and technology strategy.
In this highly collaborative role, the Product Owner is expected to: connect with the customers, users and stakeholders.
Working with us you will receive:
- full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
- possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- a hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
- Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
- trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
- discounts for cinema/theater tickets.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Strategizing and presenting ideas to stakeholders.
- Defining product features according to customer needs.
- Support the development process.
- Acting as the main point of contact between teams and stakeholders.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.
- Assisting the scrum/product development team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
- Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before release.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product.
It would be great if you:
- have BA in computer science, information systems, or related field;
- are experience in work as a product owner or similar;
- have experience with writing user stories, refining product backlogs and coordinating conflicting can can work with requirements in a fast paced, changing environment;
- have in-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools;
- are strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- have outstanding technical and non-technical communication skills;
- have strong presentation skills;
- have passion, courage, being open minded, self-reliance, organizational skills and responsibility;
- are fluent in English in speaking and writing.